Lumberjack MT250 Premium Multi Tool With Quick Release Fitting & Dust Extraction
Product Code: MT250
£39.95£33.29 ex VAT
24 to 48 Hour Despatch
The New Lumberjack MT250 is a powerful oscillating multi tool that features the latest tool-free accessory change system for faster job completion.
It has a robust design, which provides durability and easy servicing. The slim handled design and soft grip provides greater comfort for longer use.
The 6 stage variable speed provides optimum control on all tasks and is ideal for detail and finishing work including sanding, cutting, scraping and cleaning and can be used on a variety of materials including wood, metal and plastic.
- Powerful 250w motor for use in all applications
- Accessories can be now changed in seconds with the new quick release lever system giving increased ease of use & versatility. No Hex key required
- Variable speed for enhanced control
- Comes with attachable dust extraction port for cleaner working environment
- The machine has an ergonomic design and soft grip giving improved control and making it comfortable to use
- A multitude of finishing tasks, including cutting, sanding, removal and scraping.
- Cutting wood, metal, plasterboard, laminate flooring, plastics and fiberglass.
- Sanding woods, laminate flooring, stone, breeze blocks, plasterboard and for polishing and rust removal.
- Scraping linoleum flooring tile adhesive, ceramic tile adhesive, removal of linoleum, carpet tiles and sealant removal.
- Power Output: 250 Watt
- Speed: 10,000 - 21,000 min/-1
- Switch type: Trigger / Variable Speed
- Tool free Accessory Fitment: Yes
- 'Lock on' switch: Yes
- Oscillating Angle : 3.2 degrees
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Oscillating Tool.
- 1x Velcro Sanding Pad
- 1x Half Moon Cutting Blade
- 1x Segmented Flush Cut Blade.
- 3x Sanding Sheets 60, 80 and 120 grit.
Rates of finance shown here are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to the basket. When adding multiple items to the basket it is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposit in full, depending on the items added