Sealey TP69P Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr Replaces TP69
Product Code: TP69P
£77.70£64.75 ex VAT
3 to 5 Day Despatch
- 6.5ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
- Ingenious vacuum device.
- Ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil.
- Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm suction probes and a Ø9.8 x 1mtr extension tube.
- Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use.
- To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
- Sets up a permanent fluid transfer while you do something else.
- Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle.
- Ideal for mobile mechanics.
- Unit can be rotated 90° for easier emptying.
- Can also be used for draining fish tanks, basins and sinks.
- Capacity - 6.5ltr
- Suction Probes - 5.8 x 850mm 6.7 x 850mm
- Extension Tube - 9.8 x 1000mm
- Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm suction probes and a 1mtr extension tube.
Rates of finance shown here are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to the basket. When adding multiple items to the basket it is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposit in full, depending on the items added