Trend T31A Wet & Dry L Class Dust Extractor
Product Code: T31A
£199.45£166.21 ex VAT
3 to 5 Day Despatch
A powerful semi-professional wet and dry Class L auto-start vacuum extractor with power take off for hobbyst, DIY and light trade use.
- Dust class category L rated to EN60335-2-69, for dust with workplace limit values > 1 mg/m3.
- Powerful but quiet 1400 watt silenced motor (max. 1600 watt).
- Power tool take off with auto-start feature of up to 2200 watts and 5 second run-on delay.
- Large 35 litre capacity impact resistant plastic container with castors.
- Extra long 7 metre power cable.
- Extra long five metre hose with power tool adapter.
- HEPA cartridge filter with 0.3 micron filter efficiency and nylon pre-filter.
- Includes floor cleaning kit, power tool adapter, crevice tool. upholstery tool and no foam filter.
- Container outlet plug for ease of emptying liquids.
- Ideal for workshop, garage and light trade applications.
- Rating - Hobbyist/DIY/Light Trade
- Power input - 1400 watt (max 1600 watt)
- Power ampage - 5.2 amp
- Auto-start max. (230v) - 2200 watt
- Auto-start min. - 50 watt
- Airflow - 4200 L/min (70 L/s)
- Vacuum pressure - 270 mbar
- Negative pressure - 21 Kpa
- Filter surface HEPA - 2600 cmq
- Filter surface Pre-filter - 1400 cmq
- Filter efficiency - 0.3 micron
- Dust category - L
- Protective class - IPX4
- Hose - 5 m x 39 mm
- OD Container volume (dry) - 35L
- Container volume (wet) - 22L
- Bag volume - 24.5L
- Dimensions - 350 x 390 x 610 mm
- Weight - 7 kg
- Voltage - 230 volt
- Sound pressure Lpa - 75.0 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure Lwa - 89.0 dB(A)
- 1 x HEPA Cartridge filter
- 1 x Nylon pre-filter
- 1 x Filter bag
- 1 x 5 metre hose
- 1 x Floor cleaning kit with air control valve
- 1 x Crevice tool
- 1 x Upholstery tool
- 1 x No foam filter
- 1 x Power tool adaptor stepped
Rates of finance shown here are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to the basket. When adding multiple items to the basket it is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposit in full, depending on the items added