Lumberjack BDE1200 1200W 50 Litre Wood , Dust Chip Collector hose 240V Workshop
Product Code: BDE1200
£87.95£73.29 ex VAT
24 to 48 Hour Despatch
The Lumberjack BDE1200 portable drum dust extractor is ideal for small workshops and at 1200 watts boasts the most powerful motor in its class. Generating a high speed of air through the hose makes the extractor suitable to reduce hose diameter to use with smaller power tools as well as larger items of woodworking machinery.
Built to a high standard the 50 litre extractor also offers effective and high filtration to 0.5 microns and for convenience, a quick action clamp releases the lid of the drum to empty it out and being a compact size, plus light weight, makes it particularly appealing for smaller workshops, where space is a premium, and it can be kept underneath a bench.
Complete with 5 piece reducer adaptor kit worth £19.95
- This 50L capacity, ideal suited for small workshops for woodworking dust and chippings.
- Powerful 1200w motor
- Lightweight only 10.5Kg
- Suitable for reducing down to a smaller diameter hose when using power tools.
- Built to high standards and offers effective and high filtration to 0.5 microns.
- Quick action clamp releases the lid of the drum to empty it out.
- Comes with 2 Metre 100mm hose
- Free adaptor set worth £19.95
- Mains Voltage - 230V / 50Hz
- Power Consumption - 1200W
- Filtration - 0.5 Microns
- Filling Capacity - 50 Litres
- Hose Length - 2m
- Hose Diameter - 100mm
- Weight - 10.5kg
Rates of finance shown here are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to the basket. When adding multiple items to the basket it is possible that promotional rates may change or that non-financeable products will be added to your deposit in full, depending on the items added